Affordable Customer Service Training
The VOICE Customer Service Training offers a variety of half-day customer service training programs to meet your organization’s needs and budget. We believe cost should never prevent a company from getting the customer service training they need to become more successful. That's why we offer several options.
All our programs offer a fun and engaging format allowing for interaction, practical application, and increased knowledge retention. All our options come with the same customer service training curriculum. Our customer service training is thorough and complete!
Four options to fit your organization's budget and training needs:
- A fully customized, on-site customer service training workshop with professional trainer. This customer service training workshop is great for companies who want the curriculum customized and tailored to a specific industry and/or position(s). We will include your scenarios and vocabulary. Additionally, this program includes a module on measuring customer service. This program includes a participant workbook for all attendees and a customer service skills quick reference desk card. Participants also receive a certificate of completion. As one more added benefit, your organization will receive the PowerPoint Show and participant workbook PDF to be able to conduct future training with new hires. This course is approximately 4.5 hours in length. See the full customer service training outline. From: $2497 + $20 per person fee for workbooks and supplies.*
- A non-customized, on-site customer service training workshop with professional trainer. We call this our out-of-the-box customer service training. It has all the curriculum our custom customer service training workshop has, but without tailoring the scenarios and vocabulary to your organization. This course is approximately 3.5 hours in length. You can make minor edits and deletions to the material. This program includes a participant workbook for all attendees and a customer service skills quick reference desk card. It is perfect for a small group or organization that wants a professional trainer, but has a lower training budget than larger organizations. From: $1,497 + $20 per person fee for workbooks and supplies.*
- A fully customizable and editable customer service training kit. Buy online and have everything you need downloaded instantly to conduct your own customer service training with your staff. The customer service training kit also includes one hour of phone consultation and/or editing time. View the customer service training kit. Affordably priced at $597.
- Public customer service training workshops. Periodically, within the metro Denver, Colorado area, we do public customer service training workshops. These half-day workshops consist of 10-20 attendees. Workshops are held on Wednesdays. If you would like to get on our wait list, please contact us. The cost is $197 and includes refreshments, a participant workbook, and a customer service skills quick reference desk card.
Schedule a FREE online demo to see exactly what you will be receiving. Call 303.981.1541 TODAY for a free phone consultation.
* Other fees if applicable:
- Travel expenses outside metro Denver, Colorado
- Optional mystery shopper evaluations
- Discounted multiple session fees (call 303.981.1541 for a quote or use the contact us form)
The VOICE Customer Service Training is located in metro Denver, CO. We provide in-person customer service training workshops for Denver metro, Colorado, and the U.S. Additional travel fees apply outside of Denver metro.
Beth is extremely professional and knowledgeable. One of the biggest challenges for customer service is dealing with difficult customers. Beth addressed this problem in depth, tailored specifically for our business.Sue Carlton, Denver Museum of Nature & Science